Photo-less

I realized that I rarely blog without photos anymore. Well, unfortunately we lost our camera around Christmas so we have no photos of Christmas or anything since then. Now with Baby #5 coming soon, I'm not panicking too much since Daniel does have a nifty iphone that takes fairly good photos, I believe. We've got a shout out to St. Anthony, Patron of Lost Things, to help us find it, but we also think it possibly was stolen from our car while parked at my brother's house in San Antonio the day after Christmas.
Alas, I felt I should give a hello those who stop in to see whether Baby Quinto (5th in Spanish) is born yet. Though I can hope that he comes sooner, my due date is January 29th, still 2 weeks away. I've been feeling well, though quite large and uncomfortable in general. I've been offering up as much as possible for other pregnant mothers and mothers all over and women suffering with infertility.
So please pray for my patience...and that maybe Baby will surprise us with an early arrival. :)

Comments

mohundro mom said…
Michelle! It's been a while since I dropped in! Lovin' all the photo posts... and I guess that means lovin your kiddos too! Prayers and love to you and your fam pregnant mama!