Emmanuel is 5!

Emmanuel turned the big 5 last Monday. We had a fun day at the house with Daniel's mom, Mita, who visited for most of the day. Later my mom and dad and grandmother came over for dinner. When I asked Emmanuel what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday, he said "a gingerbread house." So I did my best to make from scratch a gingerbread house. It tasted great, but the roof was too thick and therefore too heavy for the walls. One wall broke and the roof had to be removed. But it got decorated anyway. We decided it was gingerbread castle ruins.

There was a whole lotta sugar consumed at my house that afternoon.

This photo taken some time before his haircut shows Emmanuel dressed up as some sort of Crusdader, Rambo guy. He loves to dress up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG
Emmanuel is already 5, It came to mi mind when he just was born on december 2005, woooww how big you kids are getting.

Keep in touch!!

Etel