No baby this week....

I pretty much know that Baby Solanus will not make his entrance this week. The first reason being that my midwife has 2 or 3 other mamas due/going into labor in the next few days. She asked if I would be so kind to wait until they have delivered before I go into labor...I could even wait a day or two so as to give her a rest.
Then I decided that I would not have 4 children born before I turned 29 years old which happens on Friday. Solanus can come after Friday once I have completed a good age of maturity...at 29 years of age I should have enough wisdom to care for 4 children.
So don't look for any baby announcements until next week.

Comments

KBratten said…
Sounds reasonable enough :)
Tiffany said…
Its kinda neat having a baby on your birthday. Maybe not so much "fun" the year they are born, but it is a lot of fun after that. Brylie was born on my birthday, and we always do something special together on our Birthday!
Lillian said…
LOL! You sound more ready than you think to have this little one!! ;-) Can't wait to hear about baby!