We continue to be well. The boys are still resisting speaking Spanish...I think they just get scared of the unfamiliar and prefer us to translate for them. Sickness-wise, we are doing much better with just a bit of coughing here and there. Maria Victoria has let go of her tight hold of me and is basically her usually friendly self. She can even find her way around Casa Guadalupe, which is a big complex.
Daniel works a lot on AutoCad drawing the future friary. He also is gathering things from here that we'll need in Nicaragua, tools and household items.
I try to keep up with the kids and do the usually cooking and cleaning.
Oh, I must go because the friary bell rang signalling 10 minutes until Holy Hour to which we are going tonight.
I'll try to post some photos soon.
Adios.

Comments

Lillian said…
Michelle,
So, I've always wondered .... are your boys bilingual? I guess I've always assumed Juan Pablo was. Just wondering.