Time = Play

On the way to the midwife appointment about an hours' drive, we stopped midway to see one of the buildings Daniel has been making drawings for at work. We only stopped for a minute or two, but apparently that was too much for Juan Pablo. As we pulled away from the building, he started a litany of complaints including, "Why is this drive so long?" and, "Why did we have to stop?" We just had to laugh, though, when he ended his whining with, "I didn't like it that Daddy stopped. He's wasting my time."

****In case you're wondering why we were going to a midwife, we officially announce to the blogworld that we're expecting Baby #4 in February. :)

Comments

Kristen said…
Wow! Congrats on another little one!
Lillian said…
YEAH!!! Congratulations Michelle!!! How exciting! I started gettng suspicous as soon as you mentioned the word midwife and skipped to the bottom of your post ASAP! LOL!

I'll keep you in my prayers!!
Em said…
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
mohundro mom said…
Wahoo! Hooray for the growing familia Hinckely! I must admit a little birdie leaked the news to me... but I was waiting for the official "blog" announcement. ;)

much love and prayer
Jena

p.s. And I'm SO excited for ya'lls adventures in Nicaragua... geez I love Central America. :D
Alice Gunther said…
How wonderful! Congratulations!