Prayers Needed

To anyone reading this, I ask you to send up a prayer for Philip, Daniel's younger brother and only sibling. On Divine Mercy Sunday, while traveling back to his home north of DFW from College Station, a 21 year old young man lost control of his vehicle and hit Philip's truck head on. The driver was killed, and Philip is in Scott and White Hospital in Temple, Texas, with mutiple facial bone fractures, loss of front teeth (aspirated one), a busted knee, fractures on one ankle, and fractures on his other heel. He is facing many surgeries and weeks in ICU. His surgery yesterday was ~12 hours. Please pray for Philip and Daniel's parents.
Article here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness. Many prayers for your family.
Kristen said…
I am so sorry. We will definitely pray for him.
Lillian said…
((((hugs & prayers))))
Jennifer Perone said…
praying...for him and all of you. Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
I love you guys!

p.s. thanks for the rasins!!
We will definetly pray for him and his family.