Recent Pics

On the road trip
Our growing girl
Happy boy
Our street
Block party

Comments

Jennifer Perone said…
Oh my gosh!! Michelle your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! esp maria victoria...she's getting SO big..and juan pablo and emmanuel too!! don't let them forget me!!
:( I miss you guys!!! I'm hoping to come up to NY soon...All my love!! and etel get's here this weekend!!
Lillian said…
You are one brave mommy. I don't think I could ever do chocolate pudding in the car!! LOL! He seems to be enjoying it though. I'm sure that kept him quite and happy.

Although, I've done play-doh on a plane and another mom seemed to be having a heart attack when she saw me pull it out!
KBratten said…
Maria Victoria looks so much like her brothers! You can tell what family she comes from :). Glad you all have made it to NY safely. Your block looks very picturesque. Love the updates!

Oh hey - my dad and yours figured out how our branches of the family are related (at my brother's wedding in Fredericksburg). Turns out, our great-grandfathers were brothers (I think).