Little Boy

Juan Pablo running around the house with his arms outstretched in front of him and his hands grasping says, “The truck is coming to pick up people to take to Heaven."
"O really?"
"We were being good boys, so the the truck is going to pick us up and lift us up to Heaven.”


Juan Pablo wakes up in the morning and asks, “Is it bath time yet?”
Apparently the new bath toys he got yesterday as a present from my friend Laura were quite a hit the night before when normal bath time happens with us. :) Thanks, Laura.


Knowing Juan Pablo wants to interact with his baby sister but doesn't quite know how, I suggest, "Why don't you talk to her, Juan Pablo?"
So, putting his face right up next to hers, he says, "Do you like animals?"
The blank stare from Maria Victoria must have not been a good enough answer, so he walks away.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What does that truck look like? I hope it comes around and pick me up too when it's time!
Jennifer Perone said…
I MISS YOU MICHELLE!! Just wanted to tell you that...don't let the boys forget me!! Hopefully I can come visit in January during my break! Give everyone a big hug for me...the long kind that you and aly don't like! ;)
Em said…
Laughing about trying to start a conversation with the baby and getting immediately completely bored with it. That is hilarious.