Momma's Girl



We're out-numbered by the boys so we've got to stick together!

Comments

Anonymous said…
HI Michelle and Daniel!!!! Awww you had your baby! I am so happy. It brings so much joy to my heart to see your family grow and blossom in the light of Christ. God is good!

Things here are well. I got married in July and am studying Mech Engr here in Richmond VA. I think Mandy and I should do this blog thing (if either of us could keep it up)!

She set up a website for our wedding at http://www.tonymandy.com if you want to check it out.

God bless you both! :) I miss you guys (but not Daniel's "sneak attack" kiss).

In Christ,

Tony Laschon
Jennifer Perone said…
MICHELLE!!! I MISS YOU!!! I hear y'all are leaving soon to drive up here...you passing through charlottesville??? PLEASE!!! or anywhere close...I'll drive to meet you if I don't have an exam!! Just let me know the schedule!! give everyone my love!!

p.s. your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!!!
KBratten said…
So cute!
Anonymous said…
"Familia Hinckley
Life as a family, as missionaries, as Catholics, as Breadwinner and Housewife/mom, as parents of two young boys...in Central Texas"

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR BLOG HEADING AND ADD IN MARIA VICTORIA.

WE ARE SOOO HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY TO RECEIVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BLESSING AND SIGN OF YOURS AND GOD'S LOVE!
Anonymous said…
Hola Familia!!!
Que preciosa esta Maria Victoria!! que grande se ve con tan poca edad... les mando un abrazo grande y les agradezco sus oraciones por mi.
-Maria Victoria
Lillian said…
What beautiful ladies!!! ;-)
Hinckley said…
Tony! Congrats on your marriage!!! What a beautiful bride you have. Y'all are in are prayers.
Tony and Jenny, we'll be staying the night of the 20th (not this Thursday, but next) at Mario's house, so maybe we could see y'all then.
Anna Maria, you're right. I hadn't remembered that part of editing...I still haven't successfully changed our picture to include her! And, unfortunately, in NY, I'll have less internet access, so we'll see how up-to-date my blog stays then. :)
~Michelle