Peace in the Womb

I remember when I was due with Juan Pablo and had a due date that spanned about a week because I wasn't very exact in my NFP charting. He came at the end of that week so all during the week I felt "past due." One of the Missionary of Charity Sisters in Honduras suggested the reason he wasn't ready to come out was because he received Jesus in the Eucharist every day while inside me when I received Him at daily Mass, but Juan Pablo "knew" he wouldn't once he was born until he received his First Holy Communion. Of course, we laughed at the idea but I wanted to believe it...that Juan Pablo did know that he was receiving his Lord and that His Presence filled my womb. Who knows what goes on in there, but it has to be a pretty nice place for Maria Victoria so I can't complain if she isn't all excited about entering the unknown.

Comments

Em said…
Only 3 more days... keep it peaceful.... You're almost there!