The Midwife is on the way!!

This morning I woke up with irregularly spaced contractions that have continued throughout the day. Yea!!! So hopefully we'll have Maria Victoria out before this day is done. We're thinking of adding something "Dominican" as a middle name if she's born today (August 8 is St. Dominic's feast day), but so far nothing sounds good. We'll keep thinking.
So just wanted to let y'all know and thank you ahead of time for your prayers. Now I need to get moving around to keep these contractions going.

Comments

Em said…
I am only going to be nice about this because I remember how I felt when Mary Tran asked me to wait to push Mary Therese out (born Jan 31)until her birthday (Feb 3).
Happy laboring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see that precious babe!
Lillian said…
Praying for you Michelle!!
Anonymous said…
Awesome, can't wait till you move to the east side and I can see the growing Catholic family!!!
Blair said…
Oooh, hoping she's arrived by now! Praying for you guys. Can't wait to hear! Maybe she's Maria Dominica?