In the News

So, this diaper-free thing might just catch on...much to the disappointment of Pampers and Huggies, I'm sure.

We are doing alright "diaper-free"...I say it like that since we still (at 3 weeks) get a lot of towels and cloth diapers and our own clothes wet or soiled as we aren't catching 100% of her pees and poops. As I sit here with diaper-free Maria Victoria on my lap, my shirt sports some yellow spots and my pant legs show quite a few wet spots. But I'm not discouraged, at least not now that I read the above article. Just gotta keep at it knowing that it is possible. :)

Comments

veronica said…
hang in there, girl! You and Emily are my inspiration, and I have a feeling I'm gonna be right there with you in a few months..yellow stains and all (though it might be a bit messier with my guy since he can shoot and aim across the room, not just on me!)
Evans Tucker said…
You are a brave woman! Hehe.
Anonymous said…
I'm impressed Michelle. I thought I was doing good trying cloth diapers, and when you told me you were going diaperless I thought, "I don't know how she's going to do that one." It makes sense though. Not everyone in the world can afford diapers. Do you think it would be easier if you were still in Honduras?