One Week Countdown!!!

Ha! I laugh because I know that just because Maria Victoria's due date is the 31st doesn't mean she is going to decide to show up that day. Even though Juan Pablo and Emmanuel both came on the the night of their due date (the due date given by the earliest ultrasound taken), doesn't mean she'll follow their example like I'd like her to. Of course, Daniel would like her to come this Friday evening, not too late, so he can still get some decent sleep, so that he won't miss any work since apparently all I need is his help for the weekend. :) Well, really he isn't that inconsiderate. The men in the family calling the baby's arrival date is a joke that just started with my brother, Fr. Brian, telling my sister-in-law that he'd like her to have the baby early Tuesday since that was his day off. Thankfully for him, that's when the baby arrived. We'll see if Daniel is so fortunate. The midwife is coming on Tuesday, the due date, for a regular check up, but maybe she'll have to stick around to deliver a baby.

Comments

Kristen said…
Prayers for a healthy delivery soon!
Lillian said…
I didn't realize you were due so soon already!! I will be praying for a safe delivery for you and the baby!!
I am so excited, as usual, and can´t wait to see Maria Victoria´s face. I wish i could be closer and get to hold her. Hey, you need to tell the kids about us, so they don´t forget that we love them and miss them. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want to be with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer Perone said…
I ditto marcelas statement!! AHH I WANT TO BE WITH YOU GUYS!!
Hinckley said…
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, ladies. I'm having one of my insomnia attacks...Maria Victoria is really trying to get comfortable and therefore I can't. :) Late night emailing and blogging are probably not the most effective way to get to sleep, but oh well.
Dear family, i offer you to the Lord especially in these days of joy and new life. May you truly continue giving light!
"Dar a luz!!!"

i will write you soon; please kiss the little princess for me when she opens her eyes...tell her it was her adopted big brother!

Daniel, first little girl, loves her daddy! jajaja
veronica said…
Praying that you will have a safe and smooth delivery...soon:). My firstborn was born on the 30th of July..he's about to be 3. I also have two boys with an unknown on the way..hopefully in about a month we will find out if this little one is a boy or a girl! God bless!