First Day Back in Texas

We safely arrived in Fredericksburg last night at aroung 11pm. The only minor difficulty of our trip was the hour (actually I don't know how long it was because I had packed my watch in a checked bag) or so that we sat on the plane in Houston waiting for a storm to pass. The boys didn't find that too fun...therefore neither did Daniel and I. But we made it! Daniel had one job "interview" today with a construction contractor and has one tomorrow with an architect. Both are good jobs and probably pay about the same, so he'll just have to decide whether he wants to sit behind a computer or work out on a construction site for 4-5 months. He was blessed with the variety of both back in Honduras. May St. Joseph, the Worker, pray for us and the blessing of work.



*Side note: My Mom and Dad and Daniel all got to do some extra work on this Feast of St. Joseph, the Worker, as this evening my mother discovered that the sewer system in their house was blocked up. So they've spent the evening digging up the line and mopping up the mess on the bottom floor. I suppose St. Joseph is helping them be thankful their day jobs aren't this stinky. :)

Comments

Em said…
You all are in our prayers, Michelle!
Oh my dear friends I miss you all already. It will be very hard without the Hickleys around. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hola Familia!!
Me alegra que hayan llegado sin ningún problema donde sus familiares.
Siempre estamos en contacto.

Los quiero mucho,

Maria Victoria
Lillian said…
HOWDY!

Welcome back to Texas Y'ALL!!